lily

my blog

dreams

on November 23, 2016

REMEMBER: click on the links to see a cool picture to help visualize what I’m saying!

I want to live in Italy, because I love everything about it, but I also want to live in Washington, because that’s home. So maybe I’ll have a tree house in the countryside of Italy, lots of pet foxes, work as a really-highly paid important person (that should really be a job) and then go to Washington for the holidays to my cabin and sleep until 11 every morning, and maybe ski, too. yesssss.

that’s the dream life. not exactly sure it will happen, but it’s nice to think about.

that’s what I’ll do when I’m done with stressful, tiring, dramatic, all-consuming school here in dusty, hot, boring Dakar. okay, so Dakar isn’t all those things. but in comparison to the dreams of my Italian lifestyle, it certainly is.

2 Responses to “dreams”

1. noahr20 says:

Well, that’s an ambitious dream, having a highly paid and important job would probably take all your time, with few vacations and no time to enjoy the company of foxes, also a tree house isn’t the most practical of houses, but it’s a really ice kind that I would also like to live in. It is a dream, but as many cat posters say, “follow your dreams and they will come true”. I also have ambitious dreams, so I can understand, but anyways, keep up the good work and dream on.

The commenter 🙂
    #isdDC9

• lily says:

I like how you crushed my dreams in the beginning of the comment but then encouraged me at the end, hahaha. thanks for the input, and you too, dream on 😉